Grih-lakshmi program is a step in the direction of making women partner in the economic empowerment and making them self-reliant.
- Working with more than 125 enterprising women from 7 villages
- Women are provided with high yield saplings of Papaya and Pumpkin ( starting with 5/10 saplings of papaya per woman)
- Small kitchen gardens of Papaya, Pumpkin and seasonal vegetables have been built in the backyard of houses
- Assured income flow of INR 10000 annually being obtained through local sales of Papaya and Pumpkin
- Nutritional security ensured for the dependent families of women entrepreneurs
Woman Entrepreneur with Papaya plant in her backyard
Woman Entrepreneur and her family with Papaya Plant